With days ahead of the festive season, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India officially launched the Avventura Urban Cross in the nation with introductory prices starting at 6.85 lakh. The deliveries for the early bookings are expected to be handed over by October first week, just in time for the festivities to begin.
• This hatchback crossover comes available in two diesel (1.3L Multijet and 1.3 93PS Multijet ) and one petrol engine( 1.4L 140PS T-Jet) variants.
• The Urban Cross is priced at Rs. 6.85 lakh (Active Diesel), Rs. 7.45 lakh (Dynamic Diesel) and Rs. 9.85 lakh (Petrol Emotion) respectively.
• The Urban Cross Petrol engine is powered by Abarth and is available only as the top end variant in the model.
• Both trims are mated to 5 speed manual transmission.
• Interiors comes with a decent amount of features such as 5 inch touch screen infotainment system with USB, Bluetooth and AUX connectivity also enabled with navigation. The dual tone shades on the dashboard and soft touch front panel come as standard through all models.
• On the Dynamic Diesel and Emotion Petrol variant, there is a limited festive season offer on premium burgundy designer interiors with colour coordinates door inserts, piano black finish on the door armrests and designer seats with badging.
MD and President of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India told the media that the company was proud to keep adding products to their portfolio, as a mark of their commitment to the industry. He also added that they were excited to launch their latest model ahead of the festive season with a special launch price.
Hyundai Creta made its first appearance in the Indian market three years ago. The vehicle grabbed a lot of attention back then. Thanks to the company’s designer team who rendered the vehicle its stunning style and rigid design!
Honda has commenced production of 2018 Honda Amaze at their Tapukara plant in Rajasthan. The second generation model is expected to launch on May 16th when these cars have begun being manufactured at the company’s manufacturing unit.
• Maruti Suzuki Ignis to be launched on 13th January 2017
• Addressed as a premium urban crossover, Ignis comes with a lot of unique features for the Indian specific model
• Available in both Petrol and Diesel trims and expected to be priced around Rs.5-7 lakh approximately
Hindustan Motors has signed an agreement with Peugeot, selling Ambassador Brand and certain related rights at a sum of Rs.80 crore. It also said that the proceeds of the sale will be used to clear all pending dues of employees and lenders.
Maruti Suzuki has launched the New Swift 2017 in Japan and it is just months away to the Indian launch. It is expected to reach India in the second half of 2017 and there has been some real buzz about it for quite some time now.
The unique and most loved car since 2005 has chosen a new avatar for the 2017 launch and is being awaited by the enthusiasts all over.
Honda WR-V (Winsome Runabout Vehicle), the sub compact crossover was unveiled at the 2016 Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil. Now, Honda is about to launch the same here in the country on March 16th, 2017. As WR-V rolls here, India will earn the name for being the first country to produce and launch it in the world. Previously named as the Jazz Twist, this crossover is based on the company’s best seller Honda Jazz but is slightly longer and taller than the latter.