Honda Cars India launched their much awaited cross over, Honda WR-V yesterday in India. The price ranges from Rs.7.75 lakh to Rs.8.89 lakh for petrol trim and Rs.8.99 lakh to Rs.9.99 lakh for Diesel trim (ex-showroom Delhi). Both the trims are available in two variants named S and VX.
The Honda WR-V which shares a common platform with Jazz and City boasts of few first in-segment features. The Petrol variants are powered by 1.2Lengines and the Diesel variants get 1.5L engines, both mated to manual transmission. Honda Cars India are very positive about their new launches as the New City facelift has already received an overwhelming response with 14000 bookings till date, out of which 40% opted for the top end variant.
Even though demonetisation shook the automobile industry initially, the market seems to be picking up slowly and steadily since February 2017.
For more details and specifications of Honda WR-V read: Honda-WR-V ready to hit Indian roads on March 16th 2017
Image: Official Website Honda Cars India
• Mahindra Scorpio 2017 -the most powerful Scorpio ever launched
• Price begins at Rs.9.97 lakh ranging to Rs.16.01 lakh
• Gets plenty of updates inside and outside
• Mercedes Benz launches AMG GLA 45 and CLA 45
• Facelift versions also get a new Aero Edition
• Both cars get 19-inch alloy wheels and other cosmetic updates
• Both models are powered by 2L Bi-Turbo Petrol engine
• Maruti Suzuki Ignis to be launched on 13th January 2017
• Addressed as a premium urban crossover, Ignis comes with a lot of unique features for the Indian specific model
• Available in both Petrol and Diesel trims and expected to be priced around Rs.5-7 lakh approximately
Hindustan Motors has signed an agreement with Peugeot, selling Ambassador Brand and certain related rights at a sum of Rs.80 crore. It also said that the proceeds of the sale will be used to clear all pending dues of employees and lenders.
Maruti Suzuki has launched the New Swift 2017 in Japan and it is just months away to the Indian launch. It is expected to reach India in the second half of 2017 and there has been some real buzz about it for quite some time now.
The unique and most loved car since 2005 has chosen a new avatar for the 2017 launch and is being awaited by the enthusiasts all over.
Honda WR-V (Winsome Runabout Vehicle), the sub compact crossover was unveiled at the 2016 Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil. Now, Honda is about to launch the same here in the country on March 16th, 2017. As WR-V rolls here, India will earn the name for being the first country to produce and launch it in the world. Previously named as the Jazz Twist, this crossover is based on the company’s best seller Honda Jazz but is slightly longer and taller than the latter.